This is our customer charter. It sets out our commitments to provide our customers with service, procedures and information at appropriate stages during the purchase of a Wentworth Home.
- We will give you the detailed pre-contract information you need to make an informed decision about buying a Wentworth home.
- We will seek to ensure that you appoint your own professional legal advisor to carry out the legal formalities of buying the property and to represent your interests.
- We will let you know who to contact at every stage of your purchase and inform you of any relevant choices and options you can consider.
- We will give you health and safety advice to reduce, as far as possible, the risk of danger on the development site during construction and in the use of your home.
- Our marketing and advertising will be clear and truthful.
- Our contract terms and conditions will be clear and fair.
- We will give you reliable information about NHBC's Buildmark cover and any other guarantees and warranties from which you may benefit.
- We will give you reliable information about the timing of construction, legal completion and handover of your Wentworth Home.
- Prior to completion we will ensure that the functions and facilities of the property are demonstrated to you.
- We will inform you clearly about the after-sale services that Wentworth Homes will provide after completion.